Our summer internship is a paid 8-week, not-for-credit program. Interns will rotate through each department (development, production, audio, and post) every week for the first month. During the second month, each intern will work exclusively and more in-depth with one department. Throughout the program, all interns will collaborate to research, produce, mix, and edit a creative short video for a local non-profit organization. This year’s internship will take place from June 4 – July 27, 2018.
Email resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must include TWO letters of recommendation. All application submissions must be received by March 31, 2018.
- Must be a current college junior or senior (Dec. 2017 – May 2019)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to work in Raleigh and provide your own accommodations
- Must have your own laptop
- Must be eligible to work in the United States